Our lovely cofounder, Lacey, lets us in on what she does to treat herself, her current read, and her guilty pleasure.
1. What is your favorite color to wear?
Black, because black.
2.If you could choose any concert in the world to sit front row in, who would you go see?
Don't love the front row - sound isn't as good and honestly, I'd rather be on the stage. I'd pay anything to go see MJ.
3.If you could drop everything and go anywhere in the world tomorrow, where would it be?
Israel, because I still haven't been.
4. If you could be any movie character, who would you be and why?
Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany's mainly so I could sing Moonriver in the window or Debbie Reynolds in Singing in the Rain so I could do the tap dance and the "step over the couch" move.
5. What is the first thing you usually do in the morning?
Think about coffee
6. Do you have any secret talents?
I can do a pretty good "Belle" voice impression
7. What’s your tv guilty pleasure?
Well, mine is on You Tube and it's Dr Pimple Popper
8. What’s something that most people might not know about you and might be surprised to find out?
I don't have a gallbladder and also, I lost 80 pounds in 8th grade
9. Who is your celebrity crush?
10. What is your favorite restaurant in the area?
Is this a trick question?
11.What is your favorite barre exercise?
12. What is your favorite jam song of all time?
Elvira by the Oak Ridge Boys
13. Mexican or Italian food?
Does Asian count?
14. Coffee or tea?
Is this even a question? COFFEE
15. Would you rather be at the beach or in the mountains?
Neither: big city, but if I had to choose I'd go with beach since it reminds me of home
16. What do you do to treat yourself?
Walk around Sephora for hours with a coffee in hand
17. What is your favorite beauty product?
Mascara and mascara primer
18. What did you want to be when you grew up?
The voice of a Disney cartoon, a backup singer and a star on Broadway
19. What are you currently reading?
Traction by Gino Wickman—always reading business and marketing books!
20. What is an item you could not live without?
Dry shampoo and mascara
21. What is something that you want to try? (I.e. salt caves) BOTOX
Catch Lacey at the barre at these times!