We find out instructor Justine's current reads and her mesozoic dreams.
1. What is your favorite color to wear?
Jewel tones because they are so vibrant and beautiful! Although I mostly have neutrals in my closet right now...
2. If you could choose any concert in the world to sit front row in, who would you go see?
I'm not a huge fan of going to concerts, so I would choose my childhood love: Celine Dion. Not very cool, I'm afraid!
3. If you could be any movie character, who would you be and why?
Ariel, because I always wanted to be a mermaid!
4. If you could drop everything and go anywhere in the world tomorrow, where would it be?
The Greek islands
5. What is the first thing you usually do in the morning?
6. Do you have any secret talents?
I never pay full price for anything (other than food and gas, ya know). I can always find a coupon or discount code, or talk my way into getting a markdown.
7. What’s your tv guilty pleasure?
Game of Thrones
8. What’s something that most people might not know about you and might be surprised to find out?
My degree is in archaeology; I hate brussels sprouts with a fiery passion (although I love all other veggies).
9. Who is your celebrity crush?
Orlando Bloom (yes, still)
10. What is your favorite restaurant in the area? Slick Pig BBQ
11. What is your favorite barre exercise? Ab moves with sliders!
12. What is your favorite jam song of all time?
"Heaven is a Place on Earth" by Berlinda Carlisle
13. Mexican or Italian food? Mexican
14. Coffee or tea?
15. Would you rather be at the beach or in the mountains?
The beach! You can take the girl out of California, but you can't take California out of the girl.
16. What do you do to treat yourself?
I eat (too much) dark chocolate smothered in peanut butter. Mmmm!
17. What is your favorite beauty product?
Mascara, for sure. My eyelashes are super light so I look strange without it!
18. What did you want to be when you grew up?
19. What is an item you could not live without?
My weird foam pillow. I love it so much that I will take it on a plane with me when I travel.
20. What is something that you want to try?
Living abroad for a significant amount of time.
21. What are you currently reading?
A Gentleman in Moscow by Amor Towles and Tender is the Night by F. Scott Fitzgerald.
Find Justine at the barre at these times.