We catch up with our Alaska-loving Garage Barre ™ babe to ask her about celeb crushes and sage advice to live by.
1. What’s your favorite movie of all time? Well you see, I'm sort of obsessed with movies and film, so I have favorites in many different categories 😅 but one that I can watch any time, at all times, is The Holiday. Cheesy Christmas movie with some of my fav actors and a great score/soundtrack? YES please.
2.Coffee or tea? COFFEE
3. What’s your favorite song to sing in the car or shower? It changes, but more recently it's been a lot of Les Mis 😎
4. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up? A teacher
5. Favorite barre move? I love working my arms!
6. Who’s your celebrity crush? Eddie Redmayne is bae 😍😍😍😍😍😍
7. What is your favorite thing to do to unwind? read a good book
8. Do you have any secret talents? I sang in my school's varsity choir in high school and went to a few voice competitions. Since I don't really sing publicly anymore I guess it's a secret?
9. What is the last thing you looked up on google? Ingredients for a science experiment.. elephant toothpaste!
10. What is something you want to try that you haven’t yet? Snorkeling!
11. What is the last thing you saw in theaters? Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 at the drive-in
12. What is something about you that most people not know? My favorite thing to listen to is film scores
13. Are you reading anything right now? Rereading the Chronicles of Narnia series
14. What is your favorite restaurant in the area? The Green Dragon
15. Where’s somewhere you want to visit that you haven’t yet? EUROPE.
16. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten? You know those classic youth group games you'd play in high school? Yeah they made me eat crickets once. Disgusting.
17. What’s your favorite viral video (i.e. Charlie Bit Me)? I love to watch the "Bad Lip Reading" videos
18. Which movie, book, or show do you think is overrated? Y'all are all gonna hate me but I think Friends is pretty overrated.... 😬
19. Do you prefer the mountains or the beach? Por que no los dos? 😂 but the mountains for sure
20. What dish can you not resist? Does this mean food? Cuz that would have to be green bean casserole, 100%
21. What is your favorite quote or piece of advice? My parents always emphasized thinking before speaking, so I try to do that as much as possible. A lot of hurt and miscommunication can be avoided simply but thinking before opening your mouth.