We asked one of our instructors, Jenni, about 21 different subjects, indcluding Derek Hough and dominating the ballroom.
1. What is your favorite color to wear?
Black or Navy because it’s classy, sassy, and just simply purty 😉
2. If you could choose any concert in the world to sit front row in, who would you go see?
I don't know about the front row for any concert or event but I would love to be able to see Michael Jackson. Now the best covert duo EVER would be MJ and JT!!
3. If you could drop everything and go anywhere in the world tomorrow, where would it be?
Ooooh definitely the Maldives!! ￼ I also want to visit Israel at some point in my life.
4. If you could be any movie character, who would you be and why?
Audrey Hepburn in My Fair Lady or Debbie Reynolds in Singing in the Rain
5. What is the first thing you usually do in the morning?
Brush my teeth and then it's coffee time!
6. Do you have any secret talents?
I used to ballroom dance like it was my job! My partner and I even won a swing dance competition when I was in college. Dancing was my outlet during nursing school.
7. What’s your tv guilty pleasure?
20/20 or various murder investigation shows
8. What’s something that most people might not know about you and might be surprised to find out?
I had HORRIBLE cystic acne from middle school into college and I finally had to take Accutane. That’s part of the reason makeup is my best friend.
9. Who is your celebrity crush?
Ryan Gosling or Derek Hough
10. What is your favorite restaurant in the area?
I’d probably have to go with Chuy’s- who can resist their salsa and jalapeño ranch… or Slick Pig BBQ - their wings are FANTASTIC!!
11. What is your favorite barre exercise?
Biceps because I feel like a BEAST, or attitude lifts because I feel like a Ballerina
12. What is your favorite jam song of all time?
"Home" by Marc Broussard
13. Mexican or Italian food?
14. Coffee or tea?
Usually coffee but I do enjoy a hot cup of tea when it’s chilly outside
15. Would you rather be at the beach or in the mountains?
Beach. There’s nothing like walking on the beach as the sun goes down
16. What do you do to treat yourself?
I go shopping at one of my favorite boutiques on the square or I take a bubble bath and paint my nails
17. What is your favorite beauty product?
BB tinted moisturizer and nail polish
18. What did you want to be when you grew up?
A mom and a wife
19. What are you currently reading?
Illusion by Frank Peretti….when I actually get to a moment to sit down and read
20. What is an item you could not live without?
MY WATER CUP!!! It never leaves my side!
21. What is something that you want to try?
I want to travel to Alaska to see the Northerner Lights and go snow shoeing