At Garage Barre™️, we love a good icebreaker question almost as much as we love Waffle House and coffee (almost). So, we're making the rounds around the barre with a game of 21 questions. First up: our co-founder, Kirby Dudley.
1. What is your favorite color to wear? Gray or black
2. If you could choose any concert in the world to sit front row in, who would you go see? *NSYNC REUNION
3. If you could drop everything and go anywhere in the world tomorrow, where would it be? A tropical beach ANYwhere.
4. If you could be any movie character, who would you be and why? Ariel. Because beach, all day every day.
5. What is the first thing you usually do in the morning? Make coffee
6. Do you have any secret talents? I can touch my nose with my tongue
7. What’s your tv guilty pleasure? Bachelor & Bachelorette 100%
8. What’s something that most people might not know about you and might be surprised to find out? I was homeschooled
9. Who is your celebrity crush? Chad Michael Murray. I know he's old news but, can't help it.
10. What is your favorite restaurant in the area? Chuy's
11. What is your favorite barre exercise? Foldover
12. What is your favorite jam song of all time? That "I didn't know that I was starvin' till I tasted you. Who needs butterflies when you give me the whole d*** zoo" song!
13. Mexican or Italian food? MEXICAN
14. Coffee or tea? COFFEE
15. Would you rather be at the beach or in the mountains? The beach! But mountains is a super close second!
16. What do you do to treat yourself? Manicure
17. What is your favorite beauty product? Nail polish
18.What did you want to be when you grew up? A dolphin trainer
19. What is an item you could not live without? Embarrassingly... my phone
20. What is something that you want to try? Water skiing. TAKE ME!
21. What are you currently reading? Scream Free Parenting (so far it's not having the intended effect), Present Over Perfect, and Hope Heals, an autobiography on a woman who was paralyzed. It is so good, but don't put on mascara before you read it.
Make sure to catch Kirby at the barre at these times!