New Babe Starter Guide
1. Create an account here and sign waiver. Make sure to click the box to “subscribe” to Mailchimp (our emails). If not, you won’t know when you get dropped into class from the waitlist.
2. Purchase a New Babe Special (Barre or Bike)
3. Start booking your classes. Snag a waitlist spot if there are no spots open in the classes you want! You will 99.9% of the time get dropped into that class 💕
5. Request membership to our GB Babes private Facebook group You already know we're about the community. This is where a lot of the fun takes place! Don't miss out!
5. Once you've used up your New Babe Special classes, our prices don't drastically skyrocket (we know you have other bills to pay and we sure love having you around). Become a Super Barre + Biker Babe member for only $100/month (best deal) or choose from other barre and bike class packages and memberships!
After you've purchased your classes, you may book a bike or a spot at the barre. You are always welcome to just walk in to a class (as long as you have an account created and classes in your account) -- there's a good chance you'll get in (if you like taking risks). If you're not a risk taker and planning is your thing, go ahead and reserve your bike or spot at the barre.
Some classes may say "waitlist" next to them, see "Waitlisting" section below for details and go ahead and book those waitlisted classes -- hint hint, you'll get in!!
If you cannot make the class you reserved, make sure to cancel your reservation or waitlist 8 hours before the class begins or you’ll get charged a late cancel fee (it's our least favorite thing to do but we need to be sure to make room for all of the babes). See our cancellation and no show policies here.
Sigh. Class is full and now you're on the waitlist. Well, perk up, because we have a secret...the waitlisters usually get dropped into class! As spots open up, the waitlisters are dropped into class in order of sign up time. You must purchase a class before you can reserve a waitlist spot. If you don't get dropped into class, your class will be returned to your account to use for another class.
Please note, we assume that you want to attend every class you are waitlisted for. If you do not remove yourself from the waitlist (online or through the app) 8 hours or more before class begins, it will be too late to cancel and you will be charged a late cancel fee. Please only waitlist for one class, you WILL get in.
Also, we DO NOT offer the option of "switching" classes past the late cancel window. If you are scheduled for one class and get added to another class from the waitlist on the same day, you will be charged for both classes if not cancelled with 8 hours or mare before class.
Can't make class? Serious Bummer. Just make sure to cancel your reservation (in your online account or on the app) 8 or more hours before class begins to avoid being charged a late cancel fee. If you cancel in time, your class will be returned to your account and no charges will take place.
What to wear
We are super low key at GB. Leggings and a tank or tee is just fine. Some prefer shorts, just know we lift our legs up a lot at the barre so you may not want to go commando. For barre class, you can wear sticky socks or go barefoot in the barre studio. If you have plantar facitis or any foot trouble, you may even wear you sneakers. For bike classes, indoor cycling shoes are required in the Bike Studio and are complimentary with your New Biker Babe Special classes. Please wear socks with your cycling shoes.
What to Bring
We provide all of the equipment. Cycling shoes are complimentary during you New Biker Babe Special. After that, hey are available for rent for $2 in limited sizes (ladies 5.5 - men’s 13). You can wear your own indoor cycling shoes with LOOK DELTA or SPD cleats. Please bring socks for bike classes. You’ll also want to bring water!
When you Arrive
Make sure to arrive at least 15 minutes early your first class to ensure the instructor can show you the ropes. This is also the time to let them know if you have any injuries that require modifications. This is SUPER important! Please don't wait until after class to tell them. We want you safe! Also check in on the iPad or with the front desk staff!